Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Microphone Case

This post is for those who are curios about the black background thingy that I used for the hand tag post.


It is a custom made flight case I made it 7 years ago. Costs me about RM250 back then. Microphones are delicate and fragile equipments, so it needs to be stored and handled carefully. I'm a freak fussy at all these audio things. When I grab a mic I expect it to work. Period. So far all my microphones a in very well working condition for the past 7 years already.


If your church has been stacking the microphones in the drawers, on the floor or on the table...I suggest you get this kind of case to prolong the life of your microphones. Good microphones are expensive....take care of it well, it can last you about 20 years to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Y do u need so many microphones? U sing with them?

Unknown said...

Microphones are for my church. No I don't sing with them but other's do. They are mics for speech, singers and drums. I got alot more stored in other place for my drama acts.

K.K. said...

tot those were grenades! sleek case. hint: wear huge sunnies with the case, sure look like sniper/terrorist.

Jonzz said...

Oh no, k.k has discover Kok Hon's past time: Sniping! LOL!

Annie said...

Wow,, dude.. you're like the "Professional Sharpshooter" only with a microphone.

Very professional.

I bow to your obscessive *cough* I mean, careful and thorough handling of expensive equipment. You should see my iPod, it takes a scientist to figure out how to unwrap it to use it.. I need to protect it. you know?