Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Hand Tag

Yes..finally...the hand tag. Just got me a new smartphone. Palm Treo 650. Still fumbling through the phone with a love hate learning curve. Turned out it is not really so smart as I thought it would be.

Anyway here is my hand.


Yes, I have a rather dark and hairy arm for a Chinese. Dark because of the daily exposure of the sun while riding my bike and hairy because I was injected with gorrila growth hormone while I was young to stimulate growth. Nah..just kidding.

There is a dark spot on top of my hand. That is the scar I got from this accident. Duh...it does spoil the smoothness of my furry hand doesn't it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok for guys to have hairy hands lah. LOL.

Wats this black backgrd thingy?

Jonzz said...

'Smoothness of furry hand'

LOL, don't know about you but I think that's a wrong combination of words.

Anonymous said...

I think Kok Hon takes E Lit in school. He knows how to write in paradox. LOL

Unknown said...

The black thingy is a custom made flight case for all my microphes...

No...I didn;t take any Lit at all....it was a direct translation of what I have in mind...didn't bother to check my granma....I mean grammar.

Las montaƱas said...

so hirsute! do you also grunt and huff like a testosterone laden gorrila?

Unknown said...

Yes....and I got a a dozen females that follows my pack everyday