Sunday, May 27, 2007

Anwar Ibrahim Coming to Seremban Update

Ok. I'm a busybody. I went to a political party convention that I have not affiliation with or whatsoever. But anyway I've never been to such a meeting & I'm too curios to find out what it is.

The hall entrance

About a thousand attended here me think

Yes, I saw Anwar Ibrahim. He was sitting on the stage looking rather relaxed. And I think he is wearing sandals instead of shoe. I can't really see him that well because it was packed at the front. Can't get a good picture of him though. No..I didn't see Lim Keng Yaik but I think he was there somewhere in the front seats.

See Anwar Ibrahim in the circle? Sorry. No? Hmm..I need a better camera.

Saw this guy. He brought an expensive tripod and what did he use to capture the video? A handphone! Either that or it is a small looking MP4 video capture device that looks like a phone.



What surprises me was there was a huge number of Indian members there. Chinese were only few with the Malays makes up the majority members.

When I reached there Anwar already finished his speech and it was the member's turn to voice their opinion. Overall all the members gave boring speeches. Any Form Two student can compose a speech like that. Well the usual " We have to stand united for the people!" or "Now is not the time to waiver! Now its the time to move forth" kinda thing. I've heard it thousands of times. Utterly boring. I guess it's the same everywhere with other's political party (yes, I've heard a Barisan member speech as well, and it's worse. Standard Five level speech). I left there after 15 mins feeling satisfied that finally I've accomplished the task of a busybody today. Hehehehe.

No comments: