Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kajang Satay - Restoran Malaysia (Part 3)

Halfway through our lunch, one beggar came to our table to ask for money. Knowing that this beggar are a part of a syndicate from China, we ignored him. But he is quite persistent and stood there for about 2 mins (usually these people will leave in 30 secs if there is no response from us)
So I decided play a prank on this counterfeit beggar. I spoke in Mandarin with heavy mainland accent. I asked where is he from. From mainland? I said "I am also from China. The Malaysian Chinese are poor so it's better to go back home". While he was listening he was oblivious that my wife was snapping photos.

I told my wife in Cantonese that I am going to pose and she snap a photo. The beggar, of course did not understand what I was saying, therefore it's proven that he is a foreigner. And below is the result.

Sensing something amiss, he turn his back and saw my wife with the camera. He quickly left the restaurant.

Tips to all who are pestered by this kid of syndicate with you are enjoying your meal. Take out your phone or camera and start snapping photos. They will leave you immediately.

No comments: