Saturday, May 16, 2009

My fate is sealed....

At the stroke of the pen, in less than 10 mins, my fate is sealed. At least for another 50 years.


Her's too.


It's my registration of marriage yesterday. Yeah, I look like a blob.  More like a fishmonger in a jacket. Can't blame me though. The room is hot and stuffy. Cost cutting by reducing the aircon tempreature or just want to make our life more miserable than it is.


Far right is my eldest sister. Totally forgot to take a photo of only both of us. Hahahaha. Two more couples on the queue and we didn't want to keep other's waiting.

4 comments:

tracy said...

Congratulations, Kok Hon & Boon Ping!

Leonard said...

Congrats bro.

Big Boy d lor...

kay said...

Congratulations. Your wife looked lovely. You didn't look too shabby either.

I'm just some random Seremban guy browsing the net. Been dropping by your blog every now and then to check on anything 'Seremban'.

sbanboy said...

50 years only meh ???? hehe

Congrats !