Friday, July 20, 2007

Must Try in Seremban - Asia Laksa

I think there are many people knows that there is a tasty laksa called Asia Laksa in Seremban. This laksa is quite popular among the locals, and there is two outlets here. One located at Rahang, another at Senawang nearby ON SEMI semiconductor plant. The one I'm going to blog about is the outlet in Senawang, which has much tastier laksa. I brought a friend and he says that this outlet has a very authentic FooChow taste. (or was it TeoChew?)

This place as usual is always crowded with hungry factory workers during the lunch break, so do be prepared to wait for half an hour for your food to arrive.


Yummy Laksa. Sorry for the crappy pics. Am saving up get my own digital camera. Then I blog more. Hahaha. Dunno where? Email me. I'll bring you there but you must belanja! Hahaha.

5 comments:

K.K. said...

Visited the Senawang branch for lunch justnow. The laksa is quite good, although I've tasted better ones in JB. Didn't know bout Asia Laksa till i read ur entry yesterday night. Good reccommendation! Now it'd definitely help if you can highlight some nice places for dinner in Seremban!

sbanboy said...

Yup I like the one in Senawang more than the one in Rahang :)

Unknown said...

KK: More good food blog are on the way. Be patient. If I put all at one go then I got nothing to blog in the future ady :D

K.K. said...

hurry, our time here in seremban is limited! moving out to batu pahat in 1 mth's time! (if all goes well in our exams in Aug)
:)

Las montaƱas said...

OK, I'm driving up to senawang tomorrow!

Look at all the santan!! *grasping choked arties*